Welcome to McQuillen Interactive
McQuillen Interactive is an interactive design company. I use interactive design to help you make complex things clear.
Please contact me if
- You want a usable and efficient application to help your users complete complex tasks.
- You want to demonstrate visually how something works.
- You need to visualize some interesting data.
- You want to educate users through interactive simulations.
- You want a desktop application that's easy to install, easy to use and easy to run on Mac, Windows and Linux.
I build desktop and web applications with Adobe Flash, Flex and Ruby on Rails.
- Desktop applications in Adobe AIR for Mac, Linux and Windows
- Web-applications in Adobe Flex and Flash
- Interactive presentations
- E-Learning simulations
I handle each phase of development, including:
- Requirements gathering and user interviews
- UI design
- Application design
- Application development
- Usability testing
I like to work iteratively and encourage clients to take this development approach.
I provide these services with a concern for quality, an attention to detail, and a sense of humor.
Our clients deserve usable, efficient and effective solutions to their interactive problems. We don't disappoint. Here's what one client had to say about our work:
Daniel McQuillen's attention to detail as well as the ability to see the "big picture" allows him to produce excellent software. He has been wonderful to work with and hopefully we will be able to continue to work on our projects into the future."
Windows and Envelope Materials Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Labs
Read more testimonials>>
email: info at mcquilleninteractive dot com
SimpleDiagrams : More than 70,000 downloads
Aug 1, 2014
SimpleDiagrams, a productivity tool created by McQuillen Interactive, recently hit the 70,000 mark for installs. Version 3 is nearing completion and includes a big list of new features and new UI.
Sensor Suitcase GUI
July 15, 2014
In the first half of this year McQuillen Interactive created a fully featured desktop application for Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratorties' SENSOR SUITCASE prototype.
The application, completed on time and on budget, helps end users parse sensor data and generate recommendations by intergrating with LBNL's rules engine.