Welcome to McQuillen Interactive
McQuillen Interactive is an interactive design company. I use interactive design to make complex things clear.
Please contact me if
- You want a usable and efficient application to help your users complete complex tasks
- You want to demonstrate visually how something works
- You need to visualize some interesting data
- You want to educate users through interactive simulations
- You want a desktop application that's easy to install, easy to use and easy to run on Mac, Windows and Linux
I build desktop and web applications with Adobe Flash, Flex and Ruby on Rails.
- Desktop applications in Adobe AIR for Mac, Linux and Windows
- Web-applications in Adobe Flex and Flash
- Interactive presentations
- E-Learning simulations
I handle each phase of development, including:
- Requirements gathering and user interviews
- UI design
- Application design
- Application development
- Usability testing
I like to work iteratively and encourage clients to take this development approach.
I provide these services with a concern for quality, an attention to detail, and a sense of humor.
Our clients deserve usable, efficient and effective solutions to their interactive problems. We don't disappoint. Here's what one client had to say about our work:
McQuillen Interactive helped us develop a very successful and well received user interface for our complete suite of health care supply chain applications. From architecting the interface to designing mockups to producing the final UI, McQuillen Interactive was dedicated to creating a usable and attractive interface for our customers. We now have a consistent, clean and usable user interface on both browsers and handhelds."
VP of Product Development
Read more testimonials>>
email: info at mcquilleninteractive dot com
COMFEN v5.0 under development
Nov 8, 2012 -- Santa Cruz
McQuillen Interactive serves as the primary designer/developer of Lawrence Berkeley National Lab's COMFEN application. I'm working hard to make COMFEN 5.0 the most useful version yet. COMFEN helps architects and engineers design more efficient buildings.
Read more about my past work on COMFEN >>
SimpleDiagrams close to 50,000 downloads
Nov 1, 2012-- Santa Cruz
SimpleDiagrams, a productivity tool created by McQuillen Interactive, has been downloaded by almost 50,000 users since it's release in late 2009.